Pumping Bras: The Dairy Fairy

A friend told me about this company 2 years ago when I was pregnant with my daughter.  I was looking for nursing bras that didn’t look like some weird form of bondage that were comfortable and supportive enough to wear all day.
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1QasqLYxxnYmsOJ1HyRO68KVcH-yHxDvi
(Yeah.. not practical and definitely not for me)

Here comes The Dairy Fairy. 

At the time, I didn’t realize all of the car pump sessions I would have.. but these were a life saver (or maybe milk saver 😉). I could wear these as my daily bra; to work, in the car, at home.. no changing or switching bras. They are cute, comfortable and supportive (and this is coming from someone with a little extra to spare on top.) 
 
I wore them toward the end of my pregnancy because of the ultra adjustable band (I carried my babies high!) AND I even wore the black lace Ayla for maternity photos! 

Now I have 4 Dairy Fairy bras.. my favorite styles being the Ayla and the Rose pumping bra. I’ve had them for two years and they have held up surprisingly well (I even put them in the water on delicate.)

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1pgWOiE1Ci86oLXLvP8NLlZSLtPoQiXJi
(The Ayla.. Image courtesy: The Dairy Fairy) 

There’s a sale going on and with the link you will get an additional 10% off! Give them a try or even better, buy a gift card for the next baby showeryou attend. 🙂

Comments

Popular Posts