Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Favorites

 


Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale is also known as a Fall Preview sale! Therefore NEW items that just hit the stores are sold at a discounted rate until August 31st then the price returns to normal! It's a great time to snag some early Christmas gifts or score a great deal on a name brand item you've been wanting! The nice thing about this sale is that it isn't clearanced out or off season items. They are hot new items you are ready to buy for Fall / Winter! 

Dates to know:

August 13th: Early Card-member Access

August 19th: Public Access

August 31st: Prices Increase


Here I am posting my favorites from the sale that I can vouch for! All of these items I have, use, and LOVE!


1. Spanx Faux Leather Leggings 

These faux leather leggings are super comfortable and give a great shape/ lift! The best part is you can throw these on with anything - they looked great dressed up with some heels and perfect with sneakers and a t-shirt too! SPANX rarely does sales as it is so this is a steal! $64.90 (Reg $98!)

2. Zella Live In Leggings and Zella Live In Leggings Plus Size

These are my favorite leggings EVER! Perfect for everyday wear around the house but hold you in enough for a more active workout! They also last - I've had the same pair for about 4 years! I have added more to my collection though since they are my most worn leggings! They have 3 colors to choose from and are on sale for $38.90 (Reg $59!) 


3. Stokke Tripp Trapp Highchair Baby Set

We have this highchair in gray and LOVE it. We've been using this highchair daily for a year and half. My favorite part is the tray comes off and this chair pulls right up to the table so even as a newly sitting 6 month old can sit with you at the family dinner table. This chair is meant to continue growing with your baby and can be used from 6 months to adult! This set includes the chair, tray, straps, AND cushion. This is an amazing price - on sale for $259 (Reg $349!)

4. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz and Brow Gel

I've been using the brow wiz and gel for years! Perfect for a quick fill in and lasts all day. The brow gel last a long time too! Great bundle price - on sale for $27 (Reg $45)

5. Mac Love Me Lip Kit

Although I don't have this exact color I've used all these products and they're amazing! This is an awesome price for this 3 piece set! On sale for $35 (Reg $54.50)


Browse through the whole Nordstrom sale here! 

Keep us posted on your great finds and happy shopping! 









Comments

Popular Posts